Old 01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Registered User

Default Cheapest fencing

The fence pannels around part of my alotment have had it. I would like to replace it with more wood. What would be the cheapest and look OK I would like it to be around 4ft - 5ft
Thankyou in advance,
Wendy
Old 01-06-2008, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

--
moggyjo

Not sure what you're looking for to fence in or out. Typically, pasture
fencing is the cheapest regarding fencing.
--
Dave

Old 07-06-2008, 05:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

I went out in the woods and cut2-4 inch trees about 9-10 ft sections and
sunk them into the ground about 8 ft apart, cemented them in and used the
same for cross pieces, tied them all together and have a great deer fence,
also used smaller branches for upright pieces between the cross
sections...easy..free...(with owners consent) and very natural looking...