Old 14-06-2008, 03:31 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Two ? favorite garden mistakes I've made

Early on I went with a shotgun approach just purchasing one of various
varieties to see what would do well here. Learned a lot and propagated
the ones that made it. Nagging thought what if the demise was not the
plants fault. What am I missing?
Second would be not keeping records of garden varieties just used my
once sharp mind. I kept a list of what we grew but it consisted of just
names. Nagging thought why did I not think of usefulness or ease of
propagation or...
Seems my current garden was stumbled upon by many mistakes. Still I
spend hours out there making alas more mistakes.
Some call it work some call it fun.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA