Old 20-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Mistakes are the Father of Invention

OK, so if you have been following the SHP VF fiasco, you know that I built a
wall to break the VF up into two halves so that I could build the water
level up and hide more liner. That worked but too well. I have lost about
6-8 inches of water each day that it has been up. So, k30a, you got your
water changes, OK?

So what to do? Raise the damn liner where it is leaking or let it runneth
over...oooh...runneth over? But where would it go? Where? It would need to a
stream wouldn't it? And where would the stream go?

You get the picture? No. OK, I'll post some later. For those of you that own
shares in SHP, we have aquired a new body of water. Shareholders Stream is
now a wholly owned subsidiary of SHP.

More to come...

BV.

Old 20-08-2003, 04:22 PM
K30a

BV wrote So, k30a, you got your
water changes, OK?

Actually I think it was JJ who had the most
to say about water changes? I just overflow
my pond every once in a while because if JJ says
it is a good thing then it probably is ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html