Old 12-08-2008, 06:05 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Cherry tree

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

Blow yourself.

I give basic lucid instructions that if followed will give the person a
healthier tree. Its a shame that you look at it as you do. You really are
STUPID! I will not even consider not providing this sound information to
people. You are not a tree person. Tree people should be the ones
answering the questions. Not people like you.

I think this is called "Stockholm Syndrome". You sound like Staple's
when he is on a tear. It is so much easier, if you just answer the
question posed. And people like me are annoyed by people like you, u
unless this is some sort of medical condition, then I would butt right
out.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 12-08-2008, 04:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

"paghat" wrote in message
In article , Jangchub
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:59:21 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Because these are issues that will dictate the health of the persons
tree or
trees. You are not providing this information. So I , the person with
background in tree biology

Liar. People have been asking for you educational credentials for years.
You have none. You can't redefine selling firewood as a "background in
biology" without looking like a complete nutter.

As you noted, he has cut all of his "education" from his web site, all
personal reference, and is again calling himself a "consulting forester and
tree expert". A shame he cannot cut his web access.

Old 12-08-2008, 09:24 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Aug 13, 1:02*am, "Don Staples" wrote:
"paghat" wrote in message

wrote:

Because these are issues that will dictate the health of the persons
tree or
trees. *You are not providing this information. *So I , the person with
background in tree biology

Liar. People have been asking for you educational credentials for years..
You have none. You can't redefine selling firewood as a "background in
biology" without looking like a complete nutter.

As you noted, he has cut all of his "education" from his web site, all
personal reference, and is again calling himself a "consulting forester and
tree expert". *A shame he cannot cut his web access.- Hide quoted text -

I think this thread went a bit off-topic.. :S

First of all, I was happy to have read through the comments posted by
symplastless.
Even if he's not an expert, his website showed some good tips.
I don't care who they come from.

I'm not an 'expert' in certain fields, but if I have learned
something, regardless from whichever source, I'm happy to share the
knowledge.

Secondly ..

Everyone here is blaming him for posting a comment that was not
directly in response to my question..
Having said that, the thread continued on to talk about that, leaving
my original question behind!

Let this be ..

If he's a troll, don't feed it.
If his comments do help, don't stop him!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Ivan wrote:

On Aug 13, 1:02*am, "Don Staples" wrote:
"paghat" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

You got a snap shot. Wait until you've lived the history before
you judge.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 12-08-2008, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
, Ivan
wrote:

As you noted, he has cut all of his "education" from his web site, all
personal reference, and is again calling himself a "consulting forester a=

nd
tree expert". =A0A shame he cannot cut his web access.- Hide quoted text =

-

I think this thread went a bit off-topic.. :S

First of all, I was happy to have read through the comments posted by
symplastless.
Even if he's not an expert, his website showed some good tips.
I don't care who they come from.

I'm not an 'expert' in certain fields, but if I have learned
something, regardless from whichever source, I'm happy to share the
knowledge.

Secondly ..

Everyone here is blaming him for posting a comment that was not
directly in response to my question..
Having said that, the thread continued on to talk about that, leaving
my original question behind!

Let this be ..

If he's a troll, don't feed it.
If his comments do help, don't stop him!

He's been posting "look at my website!" spam for at least a decade. It
hasn't changed in all that time -- his posts from 1998 look exactly like
his posts from 2008, he's like that brain-damaged guy who can only
remember his last 24 hours and never learns anything new.

He never contributes anything but links to his website. By now we all know
he's incapable of growth and learning, let alone usefulness, but sometimes
(perhaps when he's off his meds) he does it thirty times a day, and naifs
and novices sometimes try to take him seriously and are led astray until
they catch on. That's when it's time to remind him he's foolin' no one for
longer than a day.

Can't help him unless he can first help himself, but we can save some
others from wasting their time trying to figure out how spam is supposed
to help. I mean, imagine if his links actually DID cause someone to hire
him for their child's birthday party as he advertises!!!!! For the safety
of the children it's gotta be noted from time to time you'd be wiser to
hire that delightful party clown Captain Spaulding from House of a
Thousand Corpses.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website: