Old 06-10-2008, 11:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Dont let the politicians get off the hook, real cause of Econ Crisis

"Sheldon" wrote in message
On Sep 26, 7:26?pm, steviekm3 wrote:
An old trick of politicians to blame everybody else for the problems
THEY created. They always blame the usual suspects: fat cats on wall
street because they are easy targets. Nobody likes the fat cats. The
fat cats are partially to blame BUT most of the blame goes back to the
politicians.

ALL of the blame for the current so-called crisis (there is no crisis)
falls directly upon the lame brained debt-ridden irresponsible
spineless *******s. No economy can last long operating in the red...
running a tab is not an economy, it's a disease. The ONLY cure is for
ALL credit to dry up. Paying off the deadbeat's debt only encourages
more of the same. This ain't rocket scinece... there is nothing
easier to understand/fix.
------------------------

Food for thought. May cost more or
perhaps the same if the credit market
is allowed to correct on its own. The
added benefit is the credit market won't risk
doing the same thing or similar again
in the future. As a result, such risks taken
by borrowers won't exist either.
--
Dave

Old 07-10-2008, 04:57 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

"Sheldon" wrote in message
On Sep 26, 7:26?pm, steviekm3 wrote:
An old trick of politicians to blame everybody else for the problems
THEY created. They always blame the usual suspects: fat cats on wall
street because they are easy targets. Nobody likes the fat cats. The
fat cats are partially to blame BUT most of the blame goes back to the
politicians.

ALL of the blame for the current so-called crisis (there is no crisis)
falls directly upon the lame brained debt-ridden irresponsible
spineless *******s. No economy can last long operating in the red...
running a tab is not an economy, it's a disease. The ONLY cure is for
ALL credit to dry up. Paying off the deadbeat's debt only encourages
more of the same. This ain't rocket scinece... there is nothing
easier to understand/fix.
------------------------

Right, all we have to do is give $700 billion to the ex-CEO of
Goldman Sachs and let trickle down economics do the rest for us:O(
$80 billion (AIG bailout) would have given every American child
heath care.

Bush couldn't sign the bailout for the rich fast enough. Leaving ax
payers with the responsibility of paying off the crooks. Every word from
his mouth is a lie. He deserves the Hague and the I.C.C.

"We need better ideas responding to what a Barack Obama presidency would
absolutely face. As soon as he comes to office, ³Yes, you can² turns
into ³No, you canıt; weıre broke.² No green jobs, no alternative energy,
no healthcare for everyone. You know, his plan for‹to give healthcare to
every child in America costs $80 billion. Bailing out AIG cost $85
billion. Theyıre spending that money. Theyıre spending those promises.
So, the people who are going to say, ³No, you canıt,² who are going to
use this crisis to shut down hope, to shut down possibility, are ready."
-Naomi Klein at the University of Chicago
--

Billy
Obama and/or McCain Behind Bars
Old 07-10-2008, 05:05 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/10/6/naomi_klein