Old 01-11-2008, 11:24 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Larry,

Article I sec.8 gives Congress the power to levy taxes. Taxes on income
have been levied several times in US history. The 16th Amendment to the
Constitution passed in 1913 reaffirms Congress's right to collect income
taxes. The US Tariff Act of 1913 then levied an income tax. The actual
minutia is the IRS codes.

Dave M.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising

"David L. Martel" wrote in
:

Article I sec.8 gives Congress the power to levy taxes. Taxes on
income
have been levied several times in US history. The 16th Amendment to
the Constitution passed in 1913 reaffirms Congress's right to collect
income taxes. The US Tariff Act of 1913 then levied an income tax. The
actual minutia is the IRS codes.

Dave M.

The 16th Amendment was never ratified, rendering it moot. Amendments
must be ratified, according to the constitution, protecting states
rights to NOT become slaves of the central government.

The Supreme Court also pointed out that the 16th Amendment did NOT grant
the government any NEW taxes, such as the Income Tax on INDIVIDUAL
Americans.

It IS legal to tax income from GAINS of corporations. That's not in
question. What IS and has been since 1913 in question is there is no
law that gives the government the power to make UNAPPORTIONED taxes on
PERSONAL income....and never has been.

The IRS code is NOT US law. The IRS code is REGULATION by BUREAUCRATS
who were told they had this power to unapportioned taxes on individuals.
Because of a lack of enabling legislation, IRS code is null and void.
Bureaucrats cannot and SHOULD NOT have any power to enable anything
outside US CODE. If they can...we're DOOMED!

If any of you have not seen Aaron Russo's great movie about income tax,
the IRS and other issues, it's MOST enlightening. NOONE would discuss
with him, especially on camera, anything about the enabling law of the
IRS and its taxes.....good evidence, itself, that there is no law....or
they could simply hand it to him in a little booklet IRS is SO good at
producing by the ton!

The movie has long lists of case law about the 16th Amendment to refresh
America's shortness of memory. The voice vote during Christmas recess
that enabled the Federal Reserve Private Bank Corporation to rob the
nation of its money supply and hand control over to the Jekyll Island
Bank Billionaires never had a quorum vote, either. It was a great case
of trickery by the bankers and their cronies in Congress.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:07 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising

Larry wrote:
"David L. Martel" wrote in
:

Article I sec.8 gives Congress the power to levy taxes. Taxes on
income
have been levied several times in US history. The 16th Amendment to
the Constitution passed in 1913 reaffirms Congress's right to collect
income taxes. The US Tariff Act of 1913 then levied an income tax. The
actual minutia is the IRS codes.

Dave M.

The 16th Amendment was never ratified, rendering it moot. Amendments
must be ratified, according to the constitution, protecting states
rights to NOT become slaves of the central government.

Um. The 16th Amendment WAS ratified. In 1913. Which you mention below.

The Supreme Court also pointed out that the 16th Amendment did NOT grant
the government any NEW taxes, such as the Income Tax on INDIVIDUAL
Americans.

It IS legal to tax income from GAINS of corporations. That's not in
question. What IS and has been since 1913 in question is there is no
law that gives the government the power to make UNAPPORTIONED taxes on
PERSONAL income....and never has been.

The IRS code is NOT US law.

Err, yes. Yes it is. It is part of the United States Code.

The IRS code is REGULATION by BUREAUCRATS
who were told they had this power to unapportioned taxes on individuals.
Because of a lack of enabling legislation, IRS code is null and void.
Bureaucrats cannot and SHOULD NOT have any power to enable anything
outside US CODE. If they can...we're DOOMED!

......Outside US Code? What the ****?

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* It has been said that Jesus died on a Friday and *
* was resurrected on a Sunday. It is not so much *
* that Jesus died for our sins, as he had a very *
* bad weekend for them. *
Old 02-11-2008, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising

DanielSan wrote in
t:

Um. The 16th Amendment WAS ratified. In 1913. Which you mention below.

A little History is in order....

http://www.givemeliberty.org/feature...otratified.htm

Bill Benson:
http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/new/home.asp

http://www.usconstitution.net/constamnotes.html

http://political-resources.com/taxes...nt/default.htm

http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles...95.asp?Printer

http://jeffdickstein.com/

http://technorati.com/videos/youtube...%3D90N-fPI38HI

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_was_t...dment_ratified

Dare I also mention the movie who has a chapter about this called:

"Zeitgeist"
The bank and tax frauds begin at 1 hour 14 minutes on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kHhc67GopM
but every human needs to watch the whole movie if he dares to shake his
lifelong brainwashing to its core.....

Old 04-11-2008, 04:12 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising

In article Xns9B49D8A4C3C2Enoonehomecom@
74.209.131.13, Larry said...

A little History is in order....

http://www.givemeliberty.org/feature...otratified.htm

That's your problem: you know only "a little" history.

Heed Pope's warning about taking only sips from the
spring of knowledge, and perhaps you will stop
gibbering like a madman.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Old 02-11-2008, 03:10 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 00:01:41 +0000 Larry carved the
following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

Oh, dear.. we have a tax protestor loose! I'll be taking cites from
the best FAQ on the subject, http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html

The 16th Amendment was never ratified, rendering it moot. Amendments
must be ratified, according to the constitution, protecting states
rights to NOT become slaves of the central government.

Wrong.

http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#ratification

http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#nonewpower

http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#wages

http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#law

--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein
Old 02-11-2008, 08:48 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising

Larry,

The 16th Amendment was ratified in 1913 and became law. That it was
ratified was certified by Knox, the Secretary of State. Whether you believe
that or not is immaterial to me. I answered your question by citing the
appropriate laws. You sound like a "tax loony".

Dave M.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:31 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising

"David L. Martel" wrote in
:

Larry,

The 16th Amendment was ratified in 1913 and became law. That it was
ratified was certified by Knox, the Secretary of State. Whether you
believe that or not is immaterial to me. I answered your question by
citing the appropriate laws. You sound like a "tax loony".

Dave M.

So, just like in the book "1984", if a bureaucrat says it's so, even if
it's full of holes, it's so, is that it? Knox KNEW the states had
modified the act in a whole range of states, but ignored them and said
it was so, anyways certifying, falsely of course, the original document
the bankers wanted to fund the debt repayment....

I suppose you are correct. It's still being done, even today, as with
the Florida recount Bush wanted stopped and got his Supreme Court
cronies to certify, putting a halt to an embarrassing political antic of
his brother.

I see. So, what's the sense of voting on anything? We just let the
ruling cults and elitists run everything, just like Orwell's "1984",
rewriting history with a pack of lies to make what the elite want as the
truth, the truth, even when it's not.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery

Arbeit Macht Frei - Work brings freedom
http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/461096.html

We are simply doomed to repeat it, over and over again.

sign me,
"Tax Loony"

Old 03-11-2008, 01:22 AM posted to rec.gardens

Larry,

Someone could have raised the issue of the difference in language used by
the various ratifying States but no one has successfully. I doubt that you
will either..
I gather that you now accept that I did cite the correct laws. Even
though you feel that these laws may need judicial review.

Dave M.

[IMG] code is On

Clematis id. and an ex-president [email protected] United Kingdom 2 17-05-2013 08:20 AM
Politics And Cannibalism? Introducing The Dourties, Chelsea, Bill, Hillary, Barrack Obama, George Bush, Jr., And All Of Capital Hill! John Rowland Orchids 0 01-10-2007 11:27 AM
Potrait of the president for secular and atheist education in TN.. tha court! ~Roy~ Ponds 0 28-06-2005 03:54 AM
Plant thief! Genevieve Gardening 48 08-05-2004 01:03 AM
Does anyone not like The Orchid Thief? Sarah Huff Orchids 21 03-11-2003 01:12 AM