Old 01-12-2008, 03:11 PM posted to misc.rural,rec.gardens

Default Survival

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 08:04:13 -0500, Jim wrote:

Larry Caldwell wrote:
Jim wrote:
Larry Caldwell wrote:
Jim wrote:

When the old squash rots, that's
the end of the line.

not so. by the seed a new life begins.

That's a very attractive fantasy, isn't it?

my best guess is how you don't Farm.

You planning to come back as a rutabaga, are you?

your mind like that of another is so fixated you are unable to change the
subject.

the Word of my Father the Lord God Almighty says to tell others of Him.
"without God in your life there is no survival." this I did.

His Word doesn't say beat others to death with it. His Word doesn't say
to wrestle them to the ground and put a figure four leg lock on them and
force them into submission. there is also no mention of using the pile
driver either.

I planted a seed and you poured hot boiling water on that seed to kill it
because you do not want that seed growing in your garden. your choice,
your right to do as your own freewill allows.

good day 2U

Jim, your faith is your faith and you're free to believe whatever you
want. However, when you present articles of your faith as fact in
discussions, that opens them to comment by other participants. You don't
get to dictate the direction the subsequent thread(s) takes or it's
duration. If you want to control the context, use your website rather than
an open forum.

My suggest of a reincarnation vegetable is either a "Yankee Clipper"
potato or a "Yankee Bell" pepper.