Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Registered User

Default Solar Garden Lighting Tips

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how solar garden lights can improve your garden over and above their decorative value. I've been looking around the web for solar lights (found a good UK site: www.blinkingsun.com) and there is such a wide range I am tempted to buy some but I want to find out if they can help in other ways, rather than just being environmentally friendly. For example can they deter slugs? Do floating pond lights help fish or not? Will pushing a solar stake light into a bed next to a delicate roots be dangerous?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm thinking of putting together a guide for this.

Thanks
Nina