Old 19-06-2010, 12:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Still Planting

Just finished planting a Portofino and a Crookneck squash in rough soil
that hasn't been gardened before. Also put in my climbing squash, 4
Zuccas, and a Tromboncini. There are already peas using the trellis, but
the Zuccas were starting to set fruit. I presume the peas will give up
by the beginning of July. Lastly, I planted the green beans, 42 of them,
both in areas of limited sunlight. Couple of weeks and I can start the
broccoli and the fall cabbage.

Posted some more pics to http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u in the 2010 folder,
including the OT coquelicots, the 2010 tomato beds, and the 6'5" foot
parsnip (for comparison, I'm 6'2").
--
- Billy

[IMG] code is On

Still looking for a better planting medium. HTH Ponds 9 24-05-2004 06:04 PM
Koi Still Flashing MC Ponds 1 07-06-2003 07:08 AM
Still Looking Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 02-03-2003 01:53 PM
Burpee's is still in business; new tomato variety Minteeleaf Edible Gardening 1 27-02-2003 02:39 PM
Still good? Castor Bean Seeds TOM KAN PA Gardening 3 21-02-2003 07:03 PM