Old 03-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Registered User

Default Yellowing Courgettes

Hello All,

I have some courgettes on my allotment plot and while most are ok, some are turning yellow at the ends. Any ideas? its not like blossom end rot as they still seam sound but are turning yellow as they grow. Growth seams to be stunted towards this yellowing area. I have watered well and not too much and fed with liquid manure.

Thanks
Old 04-07-2010, 07:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
tigersprout wrote:

Hello All,

I have some courgettes on my allotment plot and while most are ok, some
are turning yellow at the ends. Any ideas? its not like blossom end rot
as they still seam sound but are turning yellow as they grow. Growth
seams to be stunted towards this yellowing area. I have watered well and
not too much and fed with liquid manure.

Thanks

This seems to happen at the beginning. Pick them off. Good zuchs
(courgettes) will follow.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude