Old 28-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Registered User

Question Yellowing courgettes?

Hi all

Allotmenteering is going better than anticipated!

Have been quite successful with courgettes but just lately they have started to turn yellow. They are nice and firm, not soft or gooey, and taste fine but I wonder what is causing it. The leaves are a bit mildewy and some have also gone yellow.

What am I doing wrong?!

Any advice......

Cheers
Old 29-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Pam Moore

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:22:43 +0100, Kay
wrote:

In article , Stargirl Stargirl.1ui6
writes

Hi all

Allotmenteering is going better than anticipated!

Have been quite successful with courgettes but just lately they have
started to turn yellow. They are nice and firm, not soft or gooey, and
taste fine but I wonder what is causing it.

Could they conceivably be one of the yellow varieties?

I grow Gold Rush, a yellow cougette which I find is more productive
than the green ones.

Pam in Bristol