Old 28-11-2010, 03:54 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/28/10 6:35 AM:

Right - how *dare* I show Steve how to do something he claimed could not be
done.

More LIES - so typical, especially when you just recently admitted Steve made
no
such claim!

First video: showing icons
http://goo.gl/cd8X Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT

Second video, showing icons and list:
http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT

When Steve claimed to have figured it out:
http://goo.gl/roRor Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:58 PM GMT

And another video quoting Steve and his errors:
http://goo.gl/beyx Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT

Notice how in the last video Steve's claims are quoted - the very claims you
deny exist. LOL!

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

--
"YOU were the person claiming that the ~ told people to go to
HardDrive/users/username/ while I stated the ~ indicated the name of the

Old 28-11-2010, 04:11 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 28, 6:29 am, Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/27/10 8:11 AM:

If I keep giving you attention, Steve, how long will you
continue to make an
ass out of yourself again? Remember: this is not hard - you did
not know how something was done... I showed you... you were
still confused and said
it could only be done in one view... I showed you that you were
wrong. Along the way you noted an inconsistency in how something
works.

And that should be that. But it is not: you insist on trolling
and lying and spewing accusations - proving your deep hatred and
jealousy. It really
is that simple.

There's no "if in that, Snit... you *will* give me attention, you
can't stop yourself from giving me attention

LOL! Ain't that the truth!

Ah, Steve freaked out over his admission of not knowing how to make
aliases

Making up more LIES I see. So typical of you michael.

Why don't you provide a link to the post where Steve claimed he
'didn't know how to make aliases'?

The only thing he can point to is what he's already quoted (and has
since stopped quoting because he finally realized it doesn't support
his lies):

"f you don't want aliases that display the word "alias" you can even
hold the Option and Cmd keys and drag an app outside of the Apps
folder into the designated folder... but you can only do one app at a
time this way. Even so, thirty apps shouldn't take too long to do,
even this way." - Steve Carroll

The context, as the text makes clear, is about making multiple aliases
without them displaying the word "alias". I mentioned that you
couldn't do it a particular "way" and even Snit has admitted this
statement is true. In typical Snit fashion he called my discovery of
it an "inconsistency" , an Apple "bug"... he even called it my
"user error"

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 28-11-2010, 04:11 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 28, 6:31 am, Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,

Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 11/27/10 8:23 AM:

And more detail for you, from a past post (not worth re-wording
for you... given how it is 100% predictable you will snip, run
and lie in response to the following):

Yes, he found a quirk (a bug, an inconsistency... wow, I have used
multiple
terms, Steve's head will spin!). There is *a* way that you can
copy multiple
aliases in icon view that does not work in the other views, but
there is also
*a* way (or maybe more) that works in all of the views. Steve,
initially, was
wrong about there not being a way... and then after he changed
his mind about
that and learned there was a way in icon view, he was wrong about
there not
being a way in the other views.

As you have seen... and as Steve was shown and thus, if he was
not an idiot,
learned:

http://goo.gl/cd8X Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT
http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT
http://goo.gl/beyx Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT

The three videos that I made, each done before Steve *claimed* to
finally figure it out based on an anonymous email he got. Oh, an
anonymous email that must remain private. Tee hee. But let us say
he actually got one... which is unlikely given his history of
lying, but whatever... say he got one.
So? So someone finally explained to him what he could not figure
out on his
own *or* with the videos I provided him. That is right: Steve
claims he was
too stupid to figure it out from the video and needed an
anonymous email.

LOL!

Even when Steve tries to look clever he just ends up claiming he
is an idiot.

Oh, and even more fun. The first post where Steve claimed to have
gotten this email was http://goo.gl/roRor. Oct. 14 at 6:58 PM
(over 16 hours *after* the posting of the video which he and Tim
Adams claim came after Steve's email):

-----
This person emailed me with the following text:
"Steve, When selecting the files, when you select the very last
one you want to make an alias of, select and drag it. That way you
are not de-selecting anything in the list. Works for me on an iMac
and a MBP, in icon, list and column view."
-----

But my videos, which anyone can verify, were posted *before*
that. Yes. Easy
to verify... javascript:alert(document.lastModified) on the
videos will work
just fine to prove it for example... and is how I got the info
for above.

But, even more funny:

Steve Carroll, 5 Nov 2010
-----
BTW... there is an email but I can't divulge it unless the person
who wrote it gives me permission. See, unlike you, I don't divulge
private emails while I make a claim about being "honest and
honorable".
-----

LOL! Steve had already "divulged" the email in his past lies...
he then turns around and denies that he would ever sink to such a
level.

Too damned funny! Once again, Steve piles his lies higher and
higher and they just come toppling down on him!

That's already been addressed. Google proves you wrong. live with
it.

Oh, do please point to the post where the above was proved wrong
(hint, if you look hard I actually do make an error

Your whole timeline IS an error which, if you were able to use
Google, you would know by now. but you keep posting your lies in the
hopes people will forget reality.

On top of that Snit can't prove if or when I looked at any of his
videos.

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 28-11-2010, 04:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,
Snit wrote:

[...]

~more babbling by the idiot michael glasser snipped.

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 28-11-2010, 04:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,
Snit wrote:

[...]

~more babbling by the idiot michale glasser snipped

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 28-11-2010, 04:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post

on 11/27/10 8:28 AM:

If I keep giving you attention, Steve, how long will you continue
to make an
ass out of yourself again?

The problem with that is - Steve is proving michael glasser to be
the ass!

Right - how *dare* I show Steve how to do something he claimed could
not be done.

More LIES - so typical, especially when you just recently admitted
Steve made no such claim! but then, don't let reality get in the ways
of your lies michael!

Old 28-11-2010, 04:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post

on 11/27/10 8:28 AM:

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
the newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm

keep running from reality michael

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch