Old 30-10-2010, 08:50 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

In article
,
MuahMan wrote:

Everyone hates you. You're an annoying ****. Kill yourself and any of
your offspring.

You're just jealous that you can never be as big of a troll that Snit.
You can never make everyone in a group actively hate you.

--
Sandman[.net]

Old 30-10-2010, 04:42 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

*MuahMan wrote:
Everyone hates you. You're an annoying ****. Kill yourself and any of
your offspring.

You're just jealous that you can never be as big of a troll that Snit.
You can never make everyone in a group actively hate you.

--
Sandman[.net]

I must say i've seen anyone try so hard to get literally everyone to
hate them. Snit has some serious ****ing mental issues.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:30 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/4/10 6:17 PM:

Ah, Steve and his sock share the same black and white world view. So he
(and you, his sock) know the facts:

* Steve Carroll was flat out wrong to deny that you can make
multiple aliases in OS X.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
aliases, and I proved it with a video: http://goo.gl/UdWf

Your video didn't show anything but icon view.

The first video - sure. Steve merely said it could not be done. I proved
him wrong. When he changed his mind and decided it could be done in icon
view but not the other views, I proved him wrong there, too.

http://goo.gl/beyx

But since Steve was right about a quirk in doing so in some views, he
insisted the video did not show him how to do it. Even though I show him
the hot keys and everything.

Yeah, Steve was just flat out wrong in the quotes I show in that video: and
here is the funny thing - it is completely predictable you will *never*
acknowledge this and will make up stores about me. 100% predictable. And
Steve says it is up to me to explain why you lie... you see, when people lie
as you do, Steve holds *me* accountable for your lies. Steve Carroll thinks
you are a little child who is not responsible for your own lies.

It didn't show column or list view. In fact you claimed "Yup, you found a bug
Steve." when Steve pointed that FACT out to you.

Steve found a bug in that the are some ways that work in icon view that do
not work in the other views. Steve was wrong to say it could not be done in
other views.

This is just too complex for you to understand though. Or too upsetting.
You just have to throw a fit and lie. You cannot help yourself.

* Steve accepted that my video was correct, but then said that
it only worked in icon view.

And Steve was wrong about this. And neither he nor you will ever admit to
this. And since Steve thinks you are a little child, he thinks you should
not be responsible for your lies. He thinks I should be.

Yeah, Steve is just that stupid.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
aliases in other views, and I proved it with a video:
http://goo.gl/beyx

A second video you made AFTER Steve pointed out that there was NO Apple bug
like you claimed.

The bug where the order of operation is less flexible for the other views is
still there. It has not been corrected.

* Steve was right to note that with the other views it is not
quite the same - the keystrokes have to be done in a very
particular way. While this way works with icon view, other
ways that work with icon view do not work with the other views.
This is a minor bug - an area of arbitrary inconsistency.

Because Steve does not understand how things are not always black and white
he is, again, lost. And he will not, of course, admit what is obvious: he
was wrong about OS X not allowing multiple aliases to be made.

Steve showed he was ignorant of the capabilities of OS X. I not only proved
to him he was wrong, I made a video that showed him how to do it - down to
showing him how and when to use what keyboard keys. The fact I helped Steve
was, to him, offensive, so he - as he does so often - trolled me and created
another army of socks to "help" him.

Oh: and I predict since I responded to a post of his (well, his socks), Steve
will insist that this means I read *all* of his posts. He cannot understand
how it cannot be black and white - how someone can read *some* posts without
reading all. Another sign of Steve's extreme black and white world view.

Yes he was and proved you an idiot at the same time.

Well, I suppose it might be idiotic to help the guy who is so filled with
hate he tracked me down to my work place and told me he would "twist arms"
to get me fired - but I am a nice guy... overly trusting. Many honest
folks, such as myself, are overly trusting. So be it.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Old 05-11-2010, 02:19 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

On Nov 4, 7:30*pm, Snit wrote:

(snip)

Steve merely said it could not be done. *I proved
him wrong. *When he changed his mind

This is a lie. I didn't "change" my mind, in fact, I stated:

"I stand corrected."

The only question here is why you would lie about something that is so
easily proven as a lie? Google shows you even singled out and
specifically quoted this exact piece of text before now:

Steve was shown he was wrong. To his credit he admitted:
Carroll:
------
I stand corrected.
-----
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....n&dmode=source

Are you simply unable to stop yourself from lying, Snit? LOL!

But since Steve was right about a quirk in doing so in some views, he
insisted the video did not show him how to do it.

That's because it didn't... I had already figured out a way to do it,
in fact, I posted about it as I explained to you that what you were
showing didn't work:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....n&dmode=source

Notably, the method I used differed slightly from the method that a
poster sent to me in email.

*Even though I show him the hot keys and everything.

The way I did it used "hot keys and everything"... same goes for the
method spoken about by the poster who emailed me. Your way didn't work
on my MBP, the emailer's way did. Why are you still whining and trying
to compete with this person?

(snip additional lies and drooling by Snit)

It didn't show column or list view. In fact you claimed "Yup, you found a bug
Steve." when Steve pointed that FACT out to you.

Steve found a bug in that the are some ways that work in icon view that do
not work in the other views.

Whatever you want to call it, I 'taught' you about it. Notably, you
never apologized for writing all manner of BS about me prior to your
acknowledgment of it.

*Steve was wrong to say it could not be done in
other views.

I said it couldn't be done the way I was doing it... the way you kept
insisting that it could as you simultaneously admitted I found a
"bug". IOW your position made no sense... again

This is just too complex for you to understand though. *Or too upsetting.
You just have to throw a fit and lie. *You cannot help yourself.

* Steve accepted that my video was correct

I accepted that I made a statement that was incorrect, which is why I
wrote: " I stand corrected."

Your video had another problem... which is why you posted another one
(a third one) when no one was looking, or rather, when you thought no
one was looking.

but then said that
* it only worked in icon view.

And Steve was wrong about this.

I wasn't "wrong" about using the key strokes I used in the manner in
which I used them. The person sending me the email pointed out
something you never mentioned, that something was later posted by me.
Here it is again:

"When selecting the files, when you select the very last one you want
to make an alias of, select and drag it. That way you are not de-
selecting anything in the list. Works for me on an iMac and a MBP,
in icon, list and column view."

*And neither he nor you will ever admit to this.

I know you want to be a "teacher" but the fact is that the person who
emailed me deserves the credit here.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/4/10 6:17 PM:

Ah, Steve and his sock share the same black and white world view. So he
(and you, his sock) know the facts:

* Steve Carroll was flat out wrong to deny that you can make
multiple aliases in OS X.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
aliases, and I proved it with a video: http://goo.gl/UdWf

Your video didn't show anything but icon view.

The first video - sure. Steve merely said it could not be done.

and I'm sure you can provide a link where he says 'it can't be done' sometime
next year.

I proved him wrong.

Only AFTER he pointed out how it was done - NOT before. IOW, he proved YOU
wrong, and you were still calling it 'an Apple Bug'. Something it never was!

When he changed his mind and decided it could be done in icon
view but not the other views, I proved him wrong there, too.

You did't 'prove' anybody wrong except the person that called it 'an Apple bug'
and that person was michael glasser, aka snit.

http://goo.gl/beyx

But since Steve was right about a quirk in doing so in some views, he
insisted the video did not show him how to do it. Even though I show him
the hot keys and everything.

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why don't you at
least try and get your facts right once?

~still more babbling by the liar snit snipped.

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
Old 06-11-2010, 02:38 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/5/10 6:48 PM:

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/4/10 6:17 PM:

Ah, Steve and his sock share the same black and white world view. So he
(and you, his sock) know the facts:

* Steve Carroll was flat out wrong to deny that you can make
multiple aliases in OS X.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
aliases, and I proved it with a video: http://goo.gl/UdWf

Your video didn't show anything but icon view.

The first video - sure. Steve merely said it could not be done.

and I'm sure you can provide a link where he says 'it can't be done' sometime
next year.

His exact words were "but you can only do one app at a time this way".

And, below, you just snip and make things up. Boring.

Remember the facts:

[...]

See: you made that up.

When he changed his mind and decided it could be done in icon
view but not the other views, I proved him wrong there, too.

http://goo.gl/beyx

But since Steve was right about a quirk in doing so in some views, he
insisted the video did not show him how to do it. Even though I show him
the hot keys and everything.

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why don't you at
least try and get your facts right once?

And you made that up, too.

[...]

And you did!

* Steve accepted that my video was correct, but then said that it only
worked in icon view.

And Steve was wrong about this. And neither he nor you will ever admit to
this. And since Steve thinks you are a little child, he thinks you should
not be responsible for your lies. He thinks I should be.

Yeah, Steve is just that stupid.

And, Tim, so are you!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Old 06-11-2010, 05:29 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

On Nov 5, 8:38*pm, Snit wrote:

(snip)

His exact words were "but you can only do one app at a time this way".

And what "way" was I referring to?

* Steve was right to note that with the other views it is not
* quite the same - the keystrokes have to be done in a very
* particular way.

A particular "way", Snit?

Interesting, this part about the "way". Maybe you should give some
thought to the idea that Tim spotted something you remain baffled over
while your own words provide you the missing puzzle piece

While this way works with icon view, other
* ways that work with icon view do not work with the other views.

(poor Snit, he's all 'way'd' down)

* This is a minor bug - an area of arbitrary inconsistency.

That works in a certain "way" but not "other ways"? LOL!

Old 26-11-2010, 11:01 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/5/10 6:48 PM:

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/4/10 6:17 PM:

Ah, Steve and his sock share the same black and white world view. So he
(and you, his sock) know the facts:

* Steve Carroll was flat out wrong to deny that you can make
multiple aliases in OS X.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
aliases, and I proved it with a video: http://goo.gl/UdWf

Your video didn't show anything but icon view.

The first video - sure. Steve merely said it could not be done.

and I'm sure you can provide a link where he says 'it can't be done'
sometime
next year.

His exact words were "but you can only do one app at a time this way".

So you LIED when you claimed he said 'it could not be done'. Thanks for clearing
that up.

And, below, you just snip and make things up. Boring.

Removed your added BS. Your 'facts' don't agree with google, but then, if you
couldread, you'd already know that.

I proved him wrong.

Only AFTER he pointed out how it was done - NOT before. IOW, he proved YOU
wrong, and you were still calling it 'an Apple Bug'. Something it never
was!

See:

Yes, I see your lies don't agree with reality.

When he changed his mind and decided it could be done in icon
view but not the other views, I proved him wrong there, too.

http://goo.gl/beyx

But since Steve was right about a quirk in doing so in some views, he
insisted the video did not show him how to do it. Even though I show him
the hot keys and everything.

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why don't you
at
least try and get your facts right once?

And you made that up, too.

Sorry to say, your 'facts' don't agree with google. IOW you're the one making it
up.

More babbling by the trolling idiot michael glasser snipped

Old 26-11-2010, 11:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/26/10 4:01 PM:

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/5/10 6:48 PM:

In article ,
Snit wrote:

[...]

He http://goo.gl/beyx

It is not like it is hard to prove you wrong. Again.

Are you *ever* right?

--
"A non-powered hub that will only support non-powered devices. IOW,
basically useless." -- Tim Adams

Old 26-11-2010, 11:17 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/26/10 4:01 PM:

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why don't you
at
least try and get your facts right once?

And you made that up, too.

Sorry to say, your 'facts' don't agree with google. IOW you're the one making
it
up.

More babbling by the trolling idiot michael glasser snipped

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
the newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm

And more detail for you, from a past post (not worth re-wording for you...
given how it is 100% predictable you will snip, run and lie in response to
the following):

Yes, he found a quirk (a bug, an inconsistency... wow, I have used multiple
terms, Steve's head will spin!). There is *a* way that you can copy
multiple aliases in icon view that does not work in the other views, but
there is also *a* way (or maybe more) that works in all of the views.
Steve, initially, was wrong about there not being a way... and then after he
changed his mind about that and learned there was a way in icon view, he was
wrong about there not being a way in the other views.

As you have seen... and as Steve was shown and thus, if he was not an idiot,
learned:

http://goo.gl/cd8X Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT
http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT
http://goo.gl/beyx Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT

The three videos that I made, each done before Steve *claimed* to finally
figure it out based on an anonymous email he got. Oh, an anonymous email
that must remain private. Tee hee. But let us say he actually got one...
which is unlikely given his history of lying, but whatever... say he got
one. So? So someone finally explained to him what he could not figure out
on his own *or* with the videos I provided him. That is right: Steve claims
he was too stupid to figure it out from the video and needed an anonymous
email.

LOL!

Even when Steve tries to look clever he just ends up claiming he is an
idiot.

Oh, and even more fun. The first post where Steve claimed to have gotten
this email was http://goo.gl/roRor. Oct. 14 at 6:58 PM (over 16 hours
*after* the posting of the video which he and Tim Adams claim came after
Steve's email):

-----
This person emailed me with the following text:
"Steve, When selecting the files, when you select the very last
one you want to make an alias of, select and drag it. That way you
are not de-selecting anything in the list. Works for me on an iMac
and a MBP, in icon, list and column view."
-----

But my videos, which anyone can verify, were posted *before* that. Yes.
Easy to verify... javascript:alert(document.lastModified) on the videos will
work just fine to prove it for example... and is how I got the info for
above.

But, even more funny:

Steve Carroll, 5 Nov 2010
-----
BTW... there is an email but I can't divulge it unless the person
who wrote it gives me permission. See, unlike you, I don't divulge
private emails while I make a claim about being "honest and
honorable".
-----

LOL! Steve had already "divulged" the email in his past lies... he then
turns around and denies that he would ever sink to such a level.

Too damned funny! Once again, Steve piles his lies higher and higher and
they just come toppling down on him!

--
Survey: http://nitobi.com/survey/
241 of 571 said they use Dreamweaver (42%)

Old 27-11-2010, 12:05 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

On Nov 26, 4:17*pm, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/26/10 4:01 PM:

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why don't you
at
least try and get your facts right once?

And you made that up, too.

Sorry to say, your 'facts' don't agree with google. IOW you're the one making
it
up.

More babbling by the trolling idiot michael glasser snipped

--
regarding Snit *"You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
the newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm

And more detail for you, from a past post (not worth re-wording for you....
given how it is 100% predictable you will snip, run and lie in response to
the following):

Yes, he found a quirk (a bug, an inconsistency...

.... "user error"?

Oh did you forget that you also labeled it that way, Snit? You never
did explain how a "bug" is "user error".

wow, I have used multiple
terms, Steve's head will spin!).

No, I'm well used to your tautologies and the confusion only you have
over them.

*There is *a* way that you can copy
multiple aliases in icon view that does not work in the other views, but
there is also *a* way (or maybe more) that works in all of the views.

So you finally wrapped your head around this concept... good for you.

Steve, initially, was wrong about there not being a way

But I didn't say there wasn't "a way", I specifically said that he
couldn't do it "this way" (the "way" I was doing it at the time).

Just when you appeared to be making your "way" forward too... such a
shame. LOL!

.. and then after he
changed his mind about that and learned there was a way in icon view, he was
wrong about there not being a way in the other views.

As you have seen... and as Steve was shown and thus, if he was not an idiot,
learned:

* * http://goo.gl/cd8X *Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT
* * http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT
* * http://goo.gl/beyx *Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT

The three videos that I made, each done before Steve *claimed* to finally
figure it out based on an anonymous email he got. *

I *claimed* to have figured out 'a way' right away and I posted about
it, as google proves. Notably, not a single one of your videos
showed you trying to do it the "way" I said it couldn't be done. In
fact, when you tried it 'that way' you even agreed that it was
inconsistent as you labeled it a "bug", an "inconsistency" and
finally "user error"... as if a "bug" or "inconsistency" could
possibly be categorized as "user error" by any sane, honest and
honorable person.

(snip out of context lies and other assorted BS by Snit)
Old 27-11-2010, 12:33 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 26, 4:17 pm, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 11/26/10 4:01 PM:

[...]

You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 27-11-2010, 12:45 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/26/10 5:33 PM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 26, 4:17 pm, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 11/26/10 4:01 PM:

[...]

I have explained both the bug and your error many times, Steve.

wow, I have used multiple
terms, Steve's head will spin!).

No, I'm well used to your tautologies and the confusion only you have
over them.

The fact I used different (though accurate) terms is confusing you. Oh
well.

There is *a* way that you can copy
multiple aliases in icon view that does not work in the other views,
but there is also *a* way (or maybe more) that works in all of the
views.

So you finally wrapped your head around this concept... good for you.

You are very proud you found an inconsistency in how the views work.
Lovely. You earn a gold star.

Steve, initially, was wrong about there not being a way

But I didn't say there wasn't "a way", I specifically said that he
couldn't do it "this way" (the "way" I was doing it at the time).

Just when you appeared to be making your "way" forward too... such a
shame. LOL!

Your "defense" is you were not denying it could be done. Which is clearly a
lie. You are lying, Steve.

.. and then after he
changed his mind about that and learned there was a way in icon
view, he was wrong about there not being a way in the other views.

As you have seen... and as Steve was shown and thus, if he was not
an idiot, learned:

http://goo.gl/cd8X Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT
http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT
http://goo.gl/beyx Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT

The three videos that I made, each done before Steve *claimed* to
finally figure it out based on an anonymous email he got.

I *claimed* to have figured out 'a way' right away and I posted about
it, as google proves.

And you did this several hours after I showed you. Yippee... several
*hours* after being shown the above videos you figured out how to do what
you were shown.

And you are proud. Good. You get a second gold star.

Notably, not a single one of your videos
showed you trying to do it the "way" I said it couldn't be done.

The videos show the correct way. The last one, in particular, shows your
comments and then shows why they are wrong.

Poor Steve: cannot deal with the fact he was wrong.

In
fact, when you tried it 'that way' you even agreed that it was
inconsistent as you labeled it a "bug", an "inconsistency" and
finally "user error"... as if a "bug" or "inconsistency" could
possibly be categorized as "user error" by any sane, honest and
honorable person.

You already got your gold star for finding the inconsistency. Stop
bragging.

Oh, an anonymous email that must remain private. Tee hee. But let us say he
actually got one... which is unlikely given his history of lying, but
whatever... say he got one. So? So someone finally explained to him what he
could not figure out on his own *or* with the videos I provided him. That is
right: Steve claims he was too stupid to figure it out from the video and
needed an anonymous email.

LOL!

Even when Steve tries to look clever he just ends up claiming he is an idiot.

Gee, Steve... are your crickets going to chirp now? LOL! You just run away
scared.

[...]

Gee, Steve... no wonder you hear crickets chirping so often... you have
*nothing* to say to fill the silence. Not when you are faced with your own
lies. LOL!

Old 27-11-2010, 12:56 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated:

regarding Snit: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you
are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm

And more detail for you, from a past post (not worth re-wording for
you... given how it is 100% predictable you will snip, run and lie in
response to the following): Yes, he found a quirk (a bug, an
inconsistency...

... "user error"? Oh did you forget that you also labeled it that way,
Snit? You never did explain how a "bug" is "user error".

73- Marious Barrier (COLA, regarding Snit): "I must recognize that it is
the first time I see that kind of troll, once that start asking moderately
serious questions and since the first answer, gradually starts to
degenerate it by, in many failed attempts of being sarcastic, inserting
various indirect insults and calling all people ignorant and unable to
answer what he asks for." 14 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....607ea64f436821

wow, I have used multiple terms, Steve's head will spin!).

No, I'm well used to your tautologies and the confusion only you have
over them.

102- Rapskat (COLA, to Snit): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously
berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their acrimonious
things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing pompous nature aside,
this is what convinces me that your primary purpose for frequenting this
and other groups is to troll." 07 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....9c6b8e3e63f42d

--
HPT