Old 01-11-2010, 06:34 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default some leaves or is leafs

Looks like it is hard to walk about outside.
But slushing about in heavy leaf is a fall joy.
I was going to clear a path yesterday
but wife calmed me by pointing out it was a fond memory kicking them
about visiting on Halloween or is it All Saints' Day?
Just placed some wall of waters about on my rosemary a herb with
religious implications too. I'd image if I looked hard I'd find many
plants with some much more than we usually credit like Rose or

Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...l-supplements/
Old 02-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered User

It's leaves... I think... I've always thought it was leaves anyway...

Yeah i've always loved kicking the leaves about in autumn!
Artificial Grass - This is now compulsory for me...