Old 03-01-2011, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default So lonely...

In article ,
Nad R wrote:

"Don Staples" wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
In article pplyinc,
"D. Staples" wrote:

Aiding and abetting the enemy in time of war, summary execution.

There are many who think these wars, and maybe even 9/11 itself, was a
crock. So our speaking-out against the war, may be construed as aiding
the enemy as well.

Does free speech no longer exist in this country??

What are we becoming, Don?

Gut less cowards who would rather grow roses?

Call me gutless if you want, however I HATE ROSES!

While our infrastructure goes south.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=5564

Gutless no just lost in duality. Eisenhower warned and Hollywood said
what the hell. We spend more on military than the rest of the world
combined. I'd say go for it but just reinstate the draft only for folks
over 55.

Bill who loves roses especially as Rose Hip Jam.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"Always tell the truth and you don't have to remember anything."
--Mark Twain.

[IMG] code is On

Are you LONELY and STRESSED? AP Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 17-08-2012 02:34 PM
Lonely... Higgs Boson Gardening 5 01-11-2011 12:33 AM
lonely shubunkin mark Bannister Ponds 7 09-06-2005 04:18 PM
snowy, lonely and tired of having to go into the dragon-cave to access my e-mail and newsgroup madgardener Gardening 8 19-01-2004 03:02 AM