Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Registered User

Question Pests????

I found it difficult to understand. Yesterday I remarked on how three primulas in a trough has done so well to survive our winter. They were in full bloom and about 9" high. Today I looked and there was nothing left of them. The flowers and the leaves had vanished. The soil is not disturbed. There is no sign of the remains of the growth.
This might also be co-incidental but a few days ago I found huge digging in my patio pots. In one pot with a T rose and tulip bulbs something had dug at least 6" deap and scattered the soil over the patio.
I live in a flat and my "garden" is on the roof, 3 stories high, so it is unlikely to be cats or fox. The birds that are around most of the time are seagulls, pigeons and jackdaw.
Any ideas?