Old 19-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Registered User

Default Gardening problems!

Hi guys! Please can you fill in the survey about Gardening! We want to know what problems you encounter each time and if you guys know how much water to water the plants according to the weather Etc. Thank you for your time*

Here is the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DJZYKBH*

THANK YOU SOO MUCH! We really appreciate it!
Old 19-01-2012, 09:47 PM posted to rec.gardens

WeatherBirds wrote:
Hi guys! Please can you fill in the survey about Gardening! We want to
know what problems you encounter each time and if you guys know how
much water to water the plants according to the weather Etc. Thank
you for your time*

Here is the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DJZYKBH*

Lose the asterisk and it works

THANK YOU SOO MUCH! We really appreciate it!

Another hasty and ambiguous survey, they must give out certificates just for
creating them.

I would be fascinated to know how you get written notifiations about the
status of plant growth. And why (and how) you would want to know the exact
mineral requirements of your plants according to the weather, or even what
this means.

This is just a guess but you seem to have in mind some kind of automated
soil moisture monitoring and watering system. Such already exist and are
unlikely to be necessary or cost effective unless you have a commercial
orchard or similar.

What school of design is it that you are from?

David