Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Registered User

Location: berkshire
Smile some help please ?!

hi all.
ive been wanting to ask a few questions for a while now but ive never got to taking pictures to upload for you guys. and i have finally so here goes.

(in picture order)
some of my lupin seedlings died unfortunetly because i bruised them :$ so i just planted what i had to winter sow just for the sake of it.
after a few days i realised that there was one seedling with massive head/outer shell. it was atleast the size of my thumbs nail. can someone tell me if this is normal ? i took the black shell off as i would with the other 'normal' seedlings but the actuall head of the seedling is the same size. very strange. and now its growing quite wierdly (pic 2). i would appreciate any input on this.

3rd picture.
we dug up what is going to be a pond in the near future. and because of problems its just a big hole at the moment and there are all sorts of wierd plants and some weeds groeing in there. there was one that cought my eye to i took it out and planted it in the trough. can someone tell me what it is ? did i just plant a weed ? :P

4th picture

and lastly ive noticed some seedlings (i think) that are growing from a trough that has a small baby cherry tree in it. would someone be able to tell me possibly by looking at the picture what they are ?

i may have a few questions more once i take a few more pictures.
i would be greatfull for all of your replys and inpits.
thanks in advance !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0044 (800x451) (800x451) - Copy.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	15197   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0055 (451x800) - Copy.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	15198   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0037-1 (765x800) (765x800) - Copy.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	373.6 KB
ID:	15199   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0057 (800x452) (800x452) - Copy.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	259.0 KB
ID:	15200