Old 15-10-2012, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Policy message

A policy is written to protect a company from those who break the rules, not from those who follow them and it is a written contract or certificate of insurance.
Insurance is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent loss. Insurance is defined as the equitable transfer of the risk of a loss, from one entity to another, in exchange for a premium, and can be thought of as a guaranteed small loss to prevent a large, possibly devastating loss.
Generally there are so many types of insurance are there like vehicle insurance, health insurance, Home insurance similarly life insurance which provided by many companies in all over we are not make sure that which one is the best one to choose for our better result. For that we help to solve your problem by our site policy message.com.
Policymessage.com makes buying insurance easy. You can get free insurance quotes, compare plans based on their premium and features side-by-side. You can choose from the largest selection of insurance plans from leading insurance companies. You can select the most suitable plan and purchase it online through us.
Policymessage.com offers the widest variety of insurance plans comprising of both life and general insurance. We also compare financial services including personal loans and home loans. We offer end-to-end support for these services right from application to disbursal of loans.
Policymessage.com submits your requirements to all the leading insurance companies to find their best prices and plans for you. Our service is free to use, we are completely unbiased. We always show accurate and guaranteed prices, and make it very easy for you to compare quotes on a clear results page.
For more details just visit http://www.policymessage.com