Old 28-08-2013, 06:19 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
Registered User

Location: USA
Default Plants Growth

Hello members....
I want some tips related to the growth of the plants....
What are the basic features which will help in the growth of the plant...
Old 28-08-2013, 12:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 8/28/2013 1:19 AM, thomaspoul wrote:
Hello members....
I want some tips related to the growth of the plants....
What are the basic features which will help in the growth of the
plant...

Nym shifting asshole. What's in it for you?
Old 29-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Adolfo's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Boston USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspoul View Post
Hello members....
I want some tips related to the growth of the plants....
What are the basic features which will help in the growth of the plant...
You need to read a ebook on gardening dude if you are new in gardening.There are a lot of books are available on google.
Old 30-08-2013, 04:57 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:51:59 AM UTC-7, Adolfo wrote:
thomaspoul;990320 Wrote:

Hello members....

I want some tips related to the growth of the plants....

What are the basic features which will help in the growth of the

plant...

You need to read a ebook on gardening dude if you are new in

gardening.There are a lot of books are available on google.

There is even - ssshhh, don't let it get out -- there is even a thing called a "library" that has many "hard-cover" books that people get to read free; they can even take these books home for a few weeks. You don't need a computer to read them. Isn't that way cool?!

At this "library", there are people who know a whole lot about everything. They could help you find books about gardening. Isn't that exciting!

I've even heard that in these "libraries" they HAVE computers! And people who will show you how to read a CD or DVD right there in the library or even go on-line!

O, Brave New World...

HB