Old 12-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Sabaa Mundia

Default Celosia

Hi, I just bought an egg-carton of Celosia and I wanted to know if it
mulitplies as rapidily as impatients or silvia ?
Thanks
Sabaa

Old 12-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Cereoid-UR12

That impatient sylvia must be a real slut to be seeding around so freely in
the garden!

Celosia is an annual and it will reproduce only from seed. They usually
don't come true from self sown seed.

Don't know where you are on the planet to know which hardiness zone you are
in. Impatiens are tender perennials. Don't know which Salvia you allude.
There are annual, perennial and shrubby species and cultivars available
nowadays.

Old 13-05-2003, 01:20 AM
waters

"Cereoid-UR12" wrote in message
.. .
That impatient sylvia must be a real slut to be seeding around so freely

in
the garden!

If you think she's bad, watch out around clitoria!

http://www.australiaplants.com/Clitoria_ternata.htm