Old 02-03-2003, 02:15 PM
francesco

Default flail mower

Help needed:
I own a small piece of uncultivated land in the hills of northern
Italy. I have to keep it mowed for safety (fires)and aesthetics. I
have got it mowed so long by neighbours with big tractors and huge
flail mowers rear pulled. They need to be prayed and paid and they
often damage trees. I wish to do it myself two-three times a year. The
area is approximately 2,5 acres (1 hectar).I was suggested to buy a
walking tractor (9 or 12 HP)with flail mower (pushed). Do you agree?
Any suggestion?The area is sweet downhill with fruit and ornamental
trees irregularly planted.Great speed of work is not required.The
grass can be very tall and strong if the season goes ahead.
Many thanks in advance. Sorry for my English.....
Francesco

[IMG] code is On

Wiring circuit for starter interlock switches on flail mower Richard Savage[_2_] Gardening 7 17-06-2012 12:47 PM
Replace mower or just mower battery? [email protected] Gardening 17 26-08-2005 04:31 AM
How to Make a Lawn Mower into Mulching Mower? Jay Chan Gardening 8 30-05-2003 04:09 PM
mower not run in 2 yrs John Lawns 4 24-04-2003 04:32 AM
John Deere F510 Riding Mower Keeps Blowing Fuses! C R R Lawns 0 29-03-2003 02:20 PM