Old 23-05-2003, 02:20 AM
jlr

Default bare root redbud whe n will it get leaves ?

I Planted a redbud tree a week ago and was wondering how long it
usualy takes before I should start to see any action{leaves}?

Old 23-05-2003, 04:08 AM
animaux

About a month to six weeks or so. It depends on how good the root system is.
If it's one of the arbor day trees, mine all leafed out and this is their second
year in the ground doing just fine.