Old 31-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Pete

Default Riding mower

I'm in the market to buy a riding mower. I have a half acre with some hills
and some trees to maneuver around. Any suggestions on a good brand/model to
buy?
thanks

Old 31-05-2003, 08:32 PM
limey

"Pete" wrote in message
I'm in the market to buy a riding mower. I have a half acre with some

hills
and some trees to maneuver around. Any suggestions on a good brand/model

buy?
thanks

John Deere, Cub Cadet, Ariens. Get one with a tight turning radius. We
bought a John Deere with a bagger, which is very useful in the fall to pick
up leaves.

Old 31-05-2003, 10:56 PM
John T. Jarrett

Honda (as I understand it) under-rates their engines so if it has a Honda
engine @ 5 HP it would run better/longer/faster than a US engine of 5 HP.

Family's experience over the last several years with pumps and mowers.

Good luck,
John
Austin, Tex