Old 25-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Heather

Default White fuzz

Help…. I have some sort of white fuzzy stuff on my indoor plants. It
started on the fronds of a lady palm and has killed both those plants.
Now I've seen it on the orchids both the phalaenopsis (under the
leaves and like fluff where the leaf attaches to the stem) and in
the dendrobiums under the leaves. This morning I noticed it in my
Swedish ivy. The only place that I've not yet seen it is in the
cactuses (in the mammillaria family) and on other hanging type plant
with round waxy leaves and small pink flowers (it was a rescue so I'm
not sure what it actually is).
I've tried washing the orchids with a dawn solution and then rinsing
thoroughly but the fuzz has come back. What is it and what can I do
about it.
Thanks
Heather

Brown/Green spots and White fuzz chris Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 11-08-2005 10:25 AM
White fuzz Heather Orchids 10 14-11-2004 07:22 PM
White fuzz on top of soil Chris Hogg United Kingdom 0 31-07-2004 06:15 PM
White fuzz on top of soil maccheesedog United Kingdom 1 31-07-2004 06:15 PM
white fuzz on Daylily tops Richard D Gardening 0 03-06-2003 09:20 PM