Old 05-06-2003, 06:56 AM
madgardener

Default arble garbled newsgroups messages

I appear to have arble garbled messages on my computer from the server that
provides my newsgroups. I only come to this one and yesterday when I finally
got it back (it disappeared on me for over a day inabling me to post a
message) I called the newsgroup server and informed them of the "scrambled
messages in computer speak". Today it's still there. When I click on the
scrambled message, it first says sender unknown and then the message appears
proper. I am able to read it, but when I close it, it's back to the
unreadable mess of numbers and letters. Anyone else having this problem
using BellSouth internet? thanks. talk atcha later if I'm able. this is
really getting to be frustrating.
madgardener up on the ridge where the temperatures are cooler than normal.

[IMG] code is On

How do I block my email from appearing on messages? paxwax1 Australia 15 18-11-2003 02:12 AM
[IBC] messages Geoff Hobson Bonsai 1 14-10-2003 10:13 PM
OT e-mail messages since yesterday Madgardener Gardening 16 21-09-2003 11:02 PM
'Server problem' gone with emptying and restoring messages Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 0 26-08-2003 05:04 AM
love messages Jaimme Ponds (alternative) 0 19-03-2003 11:56 PM