Old 08-06-2003, 11:44 PM
madgardener

Default here we are again........

LIke I said the other day, I am getting arble garbled posts that have no
subject in them only letters and numbers, the dates are ALWAYS 1/1/ and four
numbers after that and the size is OKB. I called the Newsgroup support line
AGAIN and THIS time they tell me that they have ten back up server boosters
and after 20 minutes with a very knowledgable young man, who said they'd had
this problem before, he finally saw the posts I was recanting for him. This
is HUGE. There are literally hundreds of corrupt posts that aren't in order
that date May something (put date here) and once you click on them, first it
says Unspecified sender, then straightens up and a recognizable name and
subject comes up BUT they're in NO PARTICULAR ORDER pertaining to subject.
Just thought I'd let you know. They're now going to get a supervisor to
authorize someone to fix this problem now that they have located the source.
I just hate there are hundreds of these on my newsgroup listing and I can't
decipher them any way but opening them and then just reading them.

I sort them into :View REad ALL headers, and sort: by subject so that each
subject has all the responses, it's easier for me to read them then. But
these things aren't in ANY order.
madgardener

Old 09-06-2003, 04:20 PM
loonyhiker

Hi Mad!

Sorry you are having problems. I'm finalo
. ..

Old 09-06-2003, 04:32 PM
loonyhiker

Uh oh. I started a message to you and hit the wrong button. Don't know if it
was sent or if it's never never newland world. Anyway...

Sorry you are having problems. I'm finally on summer vacation and boy do I
have my work cut out for me. I've weeded 2 flower beds, that the weeds were
taking over and just bought my 2nd batch of pine needles. I've put out 8
bales already and just bought 8 more. Soon I will tackle the back bed which
is 200 ft by 100 ft. and the weeds are taller than me! All this rain has
done wonders for the weed flowers.

Hope it has quit raining by you!

loony

Old 10-06-2003, 06:20 AM
madgardener

yes, it keeps missing us now and hitting North Cackalacky........I'd take
some only because the overcast days at Lowes is easier on me. You would
laugh yer butt off at my "gardener's/Lowes tan" because we're not allowed to
wear sleeveless shirts And luckily I discovered some good socks for the
only shoes I can stand to wear which are horrible........black suede
EarthShoes I can't find anymore with inserts for my aching heel, but if I
don't stop bringing home perennials and BUSHES Squire is going to kill
maddie

"loonyhiker" wrote in message
[...]

[IMG] code is On

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 10:57 PM
HELP!! Here I am again. pixi Ponds 8 18-09-2003 04:42 AM
Here I go again. [email protected] Ponds 2 08-04-2003 06:56 PM
Hollies - here we go again trevor.appleton United Kingdom 5 13-12-2002 12:20 PM