Old 15-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Todd

Default Front/Dozer blade for Honda lawn tractor.

Hey all I recently acquired a used Honda 3813 lawn tractor. I am looking
for a blade that I can put on the front to do some minor grading for a
driveway I am putting in. Honda stopped making these tractors a few years
ago, but I know that they made a front attached blade. My questions are.

1.Does anyone know where I can find one of these?

2.Does anyone have one that I might get a picture of so that I can
fabricate one for my self?

3.Were these tractors actually made by Honda, or some one else? What other
manufactures attachments might fit?

4.Dones anyone have any info that might help me make, or find this
accessory?

Thanks

Todd.
Old 15-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Jan Flora

In article , Todd
wrote:

Hey all I recently acquired a used Honda 3813 lawn tractor. I am looking
for a blade that I can put on the front to do some minor grading for a
driveway I am putting in. Honda stopped making these tractors a few years
ago, but I know that they made a front attached blade. My questions are.

1.Does anyone know where I can find one of these?

2.Does anyone have one that I might get a picture of so that I can
fabricate one for my self?

3.Were these tractors actually made by Honda, or some one else? What

other
manufactures attachments might fit?

4.Dones anyone have any info that might help me make, or find this
accessory?

Thanks

Todd.

Try eBay. They sell everything else there!

Jan
Old 16-06-2003, 04:56 AM
Rex Burkheimer

I looked for one of these for quite a while for my Cub 154. Meantime I had
bought a Cub Cadet that came with a 3-point hitch and a box blade, which is
the one that goes behind the tractor. Yesterday I mounted it up just to
play around. I wound up grading my rutted, rough, inclined gravel driveway.
Took me about an hour and looks great.
You might find it much easier to find a box blade, provided your
tractor has a 3-point hitch.

Old 16-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Sam Hopkins

Yeah I just used my box blade on my ag tractor to smooth huge ruts caused by
my truck. Looks brand new after a few hours (driveway is 2000 feet). Well
worth the $375 I paid.

thlink.net...

Old 17-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Todd

"Sam Hopkins" wrote in
:

Yeah I just used my box blade on my ag tractor to smooth huge ruts
caused by my truck. Looks brand new after a few hours (driveway is
2000 feet). Well worth the $375 I paid.

I see what you guys are saying about the box blade, but my problem comes
from the fact that my driveway is not really a driveway yet. I need the
blade to move the dirt to where it is needed so that the driveway is level.
I got bigger problems than ruts in potholes at the moment. Hell I got a
12" tree stump to get out of the middle of it. I really should rent a
bulldozer or a bobcat, but that is a little more than what I needed. I
figure a tiller (to losen up the dirt) and my tractor with a blade should
do the trick.

Todd

Old 14-12-2003, 04:38 AM
Registered User

Hi Todd:

I have a front plow blade and quick hitch assembly available for your Honda 3813 tractor.

Get back to me at

Thanks,

Mark