Old 11-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Srgnt Bilko

Default Using Wheelhorse as a Dozer

For some reason I get extra enjoyment out of using my old 70's, 8hp,
Wheelhorse with the snow / dozer blade to push dirt around. I had a
dumptruck load of Llama manure in an unused corner of my garden and the
weeds / volunteers were covering it about a foot high. Decided to spread it
over the garden and got the old Wheelhorse out to do the job. I've been
leaving the chains on permanently for the last few years and the blade has
been on it since last fall cause I no longer use that machine to mow. Put
it in low range, take small bites at a time, and whallah - the manure is
spread - and, at my age, that's better than having the Red Sox win a world
series.

Old 11-08-2004, 01:08 PM
Steveo

"Srgnt Bilko" wrote:
For some reason I get extra enjoyment out of using my old 70's, 8hp,
Wheelhorse with the snow / dozer blade to push dirt around. I had a
dumptruck load of Llama manure in an unused corner of my garden and the
weeds / volunteers were covering it about a foot high. Decided to spread
it over the garden and got the old Wheelhorse out to do the job. I've
been leaving the chains on permanently for the last few years and the
blade has been on it since last fall cause I no longer use that machine
to mow. Put it in low range, take small bites at a time, and whallah -
the manure is spread - and, at my age, that's better than having the Red
Sox win a world series.

1918? You have been around for a long time!