Old 08-07-2003, 01:56 AM
Richard

Default Hose end sprayers

My neighbor has a hose end sprayer/proportioner that can be used as a
foamer. It's great for applying saponifiers to trees and shrubs. You can see
immediately what you sprayed and the foam persists until you wash it off
with a no-foam spray.

He is not sure where he got his, but it is very nicely constructed, with
machined brass exit parts. He said it cost about $40-$50. I can't find one
anywhere in the town he mentioned or in any adjacent town.

Is there anyone on that could identify a source.

Richard
Vista, CA

Old 08-07-2003, 03:32 AM
animaux

Try he

http://www.amleonard.com/

If they don't have it, ask them if they know a source.

Victoria

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:15:29 -0700, "Richard" wrote:

My neighbor has a hose end sprayer/proportioner that can be used as a
foamer. It's great for applying saponifiers to trees and shrubs. You can see
immediately what you sprayed and the foam persists until you wash it off
with a no-foam spray.

He is not sure where he got his, but it is very nicely constructed, with
machined brass exit parts. He said it cost about $40-$50. I can't find one
anywhere in the town he mentioned or in any adjacent town.

Is there anyone on that could identify a source.

Richard
Vista, CA

[IMG] code is On

hose end sprayers F Murtz Australia 10 25-11-2011 05:06 AM
Hose-end dispenser for herbicide (Gilmour?) MaryL Lawns 11 15-04-2006 07:59 AM
Hose end feeders, anybody? Rick United Kingdom 16 20-03-2004 11:45 PM
Hose end feeders, anybody? Rick United Kingdom 0 20-03-2004 12:39 PM
Hose end feeders, anybody? Rick United Kingdom 0 20-03-2004 12:26 PM