Old 04-03-2003, 01:27 AM
Claude

Default Patchouli seeds!

hello!

Where can I get patchouli seeds in Canada!

I have called Richters but they are in crop failure for 2003!
I really would like to grow patchouli, does anyone know where I can get some
seeds in Canada?

thanks

Claude

Old 04-03-2003, 01:51 AM
Valkyrie

I just put "patchouli seeds" into my browser and got a lot of hits. You
might try that to find a source.

Val

Old 05-03-2003, 02:03 AM
Claude

Thanks Val!

I did the search but it seems that they are all in USA and the exchange rate
for me isn`t very good!!!! : )

I`m still looking for a Canadian seller?

Thanks again

Claude

1046742100.970657@yasure...

Old 05-03-2003, 02:39 AM
Valkyrie

"Claude" wrote in message
Thanks Val!

I did the search but it seems that they are all in USA and the exchange

rate
for me isn`t very good!!!! : )

I`m still looking for a Canadian seller?

Alrighty then, I went to http://gardenwatchdog.com , mostly cause they have
lots of plant sources available. I then popped "Canada" into their search
window, and then when all those Canadian nurseries came up I found
http://www.richters.com that has PATCHOULI SEEDS listed!!! They are in
Ontario, there are a lot of other Canadian listings in GWDdotCOM, it will
give you a good start, and I'd suggest bookmarking GardenWatchDog, lots of
great information.

Good Luck,
Val

Old 05-03-2003, 05:51 AM
yew

Valkyrie wrote in message

and then when all those Canadian nurseries
came up I found http://www.richters.com that has PATCHOULI SEEDS listed!!!

Except that Claude said in his first post that he called Richters and they
said they'd had a crop failure for 2003.

Brina

Old 05-03-2003, 06:51 AM
Valkyrie

"yew" wrote in message
Valkyrie wrote in message

and then when all those Canadian nurseries
came up I found http://www.richters.com that has PATCHOULI SEEDS

listed!!!

Except that Claude said in his first post that he called Richters and they
said they'd had a crop failure for 2003.

Brina

Well bummer, I should have read his post again.......but there's a LOT of
other Canadian seed suppliers listed on the GardenWatchDog site, he can look
them up and check it out. There were quite a few that came up when I did the
search on that site for Patchouli seeds. Richters was the first, I'll let
Claude have the pleasure of discovery and a job well done by doing his own
search ;-)

Val

Old 05-03-2003, 03:03 PM
Claude