Old 21-07-2003, 03:02 PM
mtk

Default Bud stimulator

Has anyone here used 'bap10' on their daylilies or hostas? Has anyone used
it on roses? Or Angel trumpets? If so, what were results? The big growers
are pretty quiet about it, for profit reasons, and I'm hoping 'regular'
people will be more willing to share results?

TIA

Old 21-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Roberto

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:54:12 -0700, "mtk" wrote:

Has anyone here used 'bap10' on their daylilies or hostas? Has anyone used
it on roses? Or Angel trumpets? If so, what were results? The big growers
are pretty quiet about it, for profit reasons, and I'm hoping 'regular'
people will be more willing to share results?

TIA

It was pretty devestating.......my angel trumpets went into shell
shock... my marigolds which were in the vicinity of the hosta's
disappeared and are slowly coming .... the big growers probably lose
a percentage of plants in the hopes of getting bigger plants for sale.
I think you can grow pretty good plants through attentive gardening
practices rather than the use of plant steriords...

Summary.... uh noooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy not on my plants....
Old 21-07-2003, 09:03 PM
mtk

Thanks for the reply. Most of what I can find on it is dept.of agri reports,
which don't mention any effects similar to yours.
What concentration did you use? Did you try the drip or paint on
methods? I take it you sprayed some, for it to affect other plants.
Actually, I'm wondering if it's even the same stuff. This isn't
supposed to make 'super' plants, just more buds=more plants.

Roberto wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:54:12 -0700, "mtk" wrote:

Has anyone here used 'bap10' on their daylilies or hostas? Has anyone

used
it on roses? Or Angel trumpets? If so, what were results? The big growers
are pretty quiet about it, for profit reasons, and I'm hoping 'regular'
people will be more willing to share results?

TIA

It was pretty devestating.......my angel trumpets went into shell
shock... my marigolds which were in the vicinity of the hosta's
disappeared and are slowly coming .... the big growers probably lose
a percentage of plants in the hopes of getting bigger plants for sale.
I think you can grow pretty good plants through attentive gardening
practices rather than the use of plant steriords...

Summary.... uh noooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy not on my plants....

[IMG] code is On

root stimulator higgledy Gardening 5 18-02-2006 04:27 PM
bud blast? J Fortuna Orchids 3 01-12-2003 01:22 PM
first bud dave weil Roses 17 02-04-2003 05:08 PM
Can I bud/graft cherry onto plum rootstock? Joe Jamies Gardening 4 06-03-2003 05:27 PM
impatien ,bud like thing********************************************* gort United Kingdom 2 30-09-2002 10:15 AM