Old 04-08-2003, 03:12 PM
matt

Default treating weeds

greetings,

we have a 50ft square area of well landscaped ornamental grass. our
problem is that there are weeds growing in this patch. are there any
good weed chemicals that can handle these non desired weeds but not
harm the ornamental grass? in the center of the patch is a dogwood.

thanks
Old 05-08-2003, 04:12 AM
redclay

matt wrote in message
m...
greetings,

we have a 50ft square area of well landscaped ornamental grass. our
problem is that there are weeds growing in this patch. are there any
good weed chemicals that can handle these non desired weeds but not
harm the ornamental grass? in the center of the patch is a dogwood.
thanks

Anything with 2,4 D in it will work. Just look for a broadleaf weed killer.

Old 05-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Jim A

be very careful about using the correct amount of weed killer such as 2-4-d,
and also possibly wait until fall.

Jim