Old 07-08-2003, 02:22 PM
animaux

Default Spring Lawn fertilizer

I don't have bermuda grass. In the front which is mostly shade from a live oak
with a canopy of 100 feet wide is St. Augustine. In the back I have buffalo
grass. I don't feed buffalo anything.

Since you said requirements are different, lets hear what you know?

Tibetans are still living in exile in India and their culture dies another death
each day that passes. But thanks for asking.

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:50:49 -0400, Evelyn Ruut wrote:

your lawn is bermudagrass. the care and feeding requirements for
bermuda are almost completely opposite those for cool season grasses.

how 'bout them Tibetans?

animaux wrote:

.....use organic fertilizer once in spring, again in June (spring starts in
Texas end of Feb. early March and we fertilize in April) I use one
fertilization in spring, then if I remember I do another in the fall to sustain
the continuous growth of turf in Texas. Roots grow in winter.....