Old 07-08-2003, 06:22 PM
MOO112

Default sickly looking habanero

This is an update to my last post on June 13, 2003, regarding the
habanero that lived on the porch and had powdery mildew.

I took cuttings and planted seeds from the habanero. The seeds
sprouted and the plants are around 5" tall. The cuttings never made it
through the first night. The sickly plant is now rejuvinated, spending
it's days in the hot Florida sun and getting almost daily rains. It's
got more purple peppers on it than I can count. I'm estimating at
least 100.

The leaves with the powdery mildew all died, and now it has 10 times
the leaves it had while living on the porch.

Thats all,

Moo
Old 07-08-2003, 06:22 PM
David J Bockman

Freeze those badboys in ziplock bags-- you'll have yummy scorching hot
peppers for quite some time.

Dave

om...

Old 08-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Peppergirl

Hi!
Congratulations on your habanero plant! I love habanero's, i'm growing them
too, and in this Canadian climate, they only last till September when we
start to get frost. I truly enjoy my hot pepper's!!!
peppergirl
Please check out my website. Click on below.
http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com/

om...