Old 13-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Verizon

Default Trouble posting? ? ?

I am having trouble posting to this newsgroup.

Is it moderated?

Old 13-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Salty Thumb

"Verizon" rayj.balt@verizonDOTTnet wrote in news:ZVn_a.4519$v9.4215
@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

I am having trouble posting to this newsgroup.

Is it moderated?

If you look carefully, everytime you post, you'll spot a squirrel lugging
around a pear that will run off and snatch the e-mail as well.

:-)

P.S. Not moderated.
Old 13-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Major Ursa

Salty Thumb wrote in
:

If you look carefully, everytime you post, you'll spot a squirrel
lugging around a pear that will run off and snatch the e-mail as well.

LOL!

P.S. Not moderated.

Obviously not.....

--