Old 12-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Chirisophus

Default Potted plants question

Hi,
I've got 20 plants in their plastic nursery containers. Will they survive a
Colorado plains winter if I just leave them in the containers outside and
wait until next spring for planting? Or, are the odds better if I plant
them?

Thanks

--
_X

Old 12-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Tom Randy

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:45:33 -0400, Chirisophus wrote:

Hi,
I've got 20 plants in their plastic nursery containers. Will they survive
a Colorado plains winter if I just leave them in the containers outside
and wait until next spring for planting? Or, are the odds better if I
plant them?

Thanks

What plants are you talking about? We need more info.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Stop procrastinating.

Go and take them out of the pots and plant them in the ground already.

k.net...

Old 12-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Whatsamattayou, Randy Man?

Don't you know that you need to use your psychic abilities to answer
questions?
You are supposed to already know what in the heck they are talking about
(especially if they don't)!!!

Old 12-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Chirisophus

Arborvitae and Blue Spruce. We get hard west winds over the winter that's
very hard on new plantings.

Old 13-09-2003, 01:02 AM
Tom Randy

"Tom Randy" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:45:33 -0400, Chirisophus wrote:

Hi,
I've got 20 plants in their plastic nursery containers. Will they

survive
a Colorado plains winter if I just leave them in the containers
outside and wait until next spring for planting? Or, are the odds
better if I plant them?

Thanks

What plants are you talking about? We need more info.

I'd plant them. If it's hard on new plantings it's far worse for them just
sitting there in containers. Plant and cover them with mulch
Old 17-10-2003, 07:02 AM
Peter Jason

I do this a lot when I cannot decide where to put the plants. Just keep
them moist.

"Chirisophus" wrote in message
k.net...
Hi,
I've got 20 plants in their plastic nursery containers. Will they survive

Colorado plains winter if I just leave them in the containers outside and
wait until next spring for planting? Or, are the odds better if I plant
them?

Thanks

--
_X

[IMG] code is On

Watering Potted Plants sweet Texas 1 31-01-2004 07:32 AM
Potted plants question Chirisophus Lawns 5 17-10-2003 07:02 AM
Amazing potted plants Ronald Rudin North Carolina 0 02-10-2003 05:42 PM
Potted plants for new homes Ronald Rudin North Carolina 2 01-05-2003 05:33 PM
Planting potted plants? [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:11 AM