Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-09-2003, 05:42 AM
JStubbs358

Default Clay soil

Where I live (S. Central Tx) I have really black soil but its got a lot of
clay.In my flower beds I have worked in lots and lots of compost and sand and
mulch but what else can I put in it to make it looser? It is much better than
my yard but I have heard sand, I have heard gypsum and I have heard sulfur. The
soil is definetly not acid. What should I put in?

I haven't been online for a while but it was nice to see CHris Owens,
Madgardner,Gardengal and others names I have recognized forever. Is like coming
back to friends.

TIA
Judy zone 8B