Old 21-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Louis Ohland using a throwaway address!

Default OT e-mail messages since yesterday

Can't find a source for Leopards Bane other than teeny little plants.

Do what you've got to do. I found it to be hardy. It doesn't want to
die.

The Snakeroot is actually a wildflower here, but I am determined to have Black Cohosh for myself by next spring because my woods ARE dry shade.

I had a snakeroot in a well drained, partly shady spot. It limps about
without enough water. I moved that one to the bed, and it will probably
do well next year.

I have varigated Solomon's seal, don't have the regular kind....

Now that's unusual. Like saying you don't have dandelions. I have the
Solomon's Seal, false solomon's seal, and I bought a varigated solomon's
seal just this year. Hard year to start, but it'll be better next year
after it establishes itself.

If you mean the true buttercup flower, with the strawberry like leaves,

I don't remember the full name. But it does send out runners, and the
blossoms are shaped like strawberry blossoms.
Old 21-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Lee

"Madgardener" wrote in message . ..
Since yesterday I have received a total of 215 e-mail message that says it's
"Microsoft Security patch", or Network security patch, or Administrator mail
notice security update, mail security, postmaster security notice........ALL
of these have bogged up and bogged down my computer, last nights 45 messages
indicated it was going to take THREE HOURS to download. I left Outlook open
in the send/receive mode and this morning when I got up, those first 45
messages were ALL that message with that message. I deleted them all. ..
madgardener

hi mad.. same thing here but not that bad. my norton antiviris caught
all but one and it had come in before i made a live update and i had
to go to the norton web sight to download a 'fix' tool as the norton
couldn't delete it on its own. I've noticed too, that i am gettting
notices that mail is bouncing from addresses i do not know. my server
put out a bulliten that hackers had invaided the server and stole
addresses and sent out a bunch of mail on them to a lot of bad
addresses a well as good and they were swamped, nearly shut down...
with return mail notices but had the problem pretty well under control
for now. even so, several posts that i did not post bounced back to me
on the 19th along with over 40 posts that had a worm but norton caught
and deleted every one as they hit the 'puter so i wasn't infected.

the virus was worm.automat.AHB and there was at least 50 of them the
19th and 20th but were automatically deleted by norton.
good luck.. keep your antivirus software up to date.!

love.. lee (Leona)