Old 21-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Jim Schott

Default Cannas

This year I skipped planting my canna bulb because of other family
commitments.
Now I have a basement full of canna bulbs all of that have bloomed the
previous year.

Has anyone tried to root and bloom these bulbs before? Based on they they
look, has '
with the but

Old 21-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Starlord

How dried out are they? If they have totaly dryed out, then they are dead and
will not grow again. I've grown canna for many long years and have lost a few to
being dryed out to much.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

"Jim Schott" wrote in message
This year I skipped planting my canna bulb because of other family
commitments.
Now I have a basement full of canna bulbs all of that have bloomed the
previous year.

Has anyone tried to root and bloom these bulbs before? Based on they they
look, has '
with the but

---

Old 22-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Vox Humana

"Jim Schott" wrote in message
This year I skipped planting my canna bulb because of other family
commitments.
Now I have a basement full of canna bulbs all of that have bloomed the
previous year.

Has anyone tried to root and bloom these bulbs before? Based on they

they
look, has '
with the but

Could you tell us where you are and restate the question? I'm not sure what
you are asking.