Old 01-11-2003, 09:42 PM
JEDI

Default Elephant Ear in Ottawa - Winter Storage

I have quite a few "elephant ear" plants in my garden in Ottawa,
Ontario, Canada, where the climate zone is 4+.

I want to find out if the plants can be stored in my garage in a
plastic box over the winter.

In the past winters, I stored them in my basement in paper bags....a
bit more work.

Thanks.
Old 03-11-2003, 04:22 AM
Salty Thumb

Salty Thumb wrote in
:

I have some Elephant Ears calladiums that have survived minor frosts
in the ground here in SE Virginia.

what I mean is they died back to the ground but they came back in the
spring. not sure if that's what you want ...