Old 25-12-2003, 01:03 AM
madgardener

Default you know you're a mad gardener when......follow up post

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 05:28:28 -0500, "Dvd"
wrote:

Whoa! OK, you are THE original MAD GARDENER, but not the only mad gardener.
Keep your trowel holstered. It's only for fun.

Merry Christmas!

LOL, yeah, I am probably the original madgardener, but honey (david,
right?) I know I'm not the ONLY madgardener. My trowel is for good
only. I only use my powers for flowers...............g Merry
Christmas to you too honey. Think spring............I gave some
people at work today "little pots of spring-time" since I am too poor
to pay attention" and wanted to do a little something since we're
really not having Christmas this year. They were blown away. All it
was were these neat little pots that I'd scrounged from tropical
plants that died (bleached them of course) that were the outer pots
with designs, kept the inner orange as well (bleached, too ) and used
some cheap soil and plugged in tri-colored crocus, golden crocus, blue
scillia and one I plugged crocus in first and packed a baby Zebrina
malvacea in with it for spring bloom and later summer overload. Went
over quite well............

((hug)) no harm no foul
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy HOller overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36