Old 15-01-2004, 04:33 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default My sympathy to John "Oz" Riley

AUSTRALIANS FACE BEER SHORTAGE

Australian beer drinkers are threatened with a beer shortage as the thirsty
summer season begins. Coopers Brewery in Adelaide, the third largest brewer,
had to temporarily suspend brewing week after a gas plant fire on New Year's
Day threatened energy supplies to two states. While limited brewing has
resumed, publicans said they were concerned they may not be able to keep up
with drinkers' demands. "I'm quite worried, to be quite frank," Rising Sun
publican and owner John Osborne told ABC radio. Coopers, one of Australia's
oldest producers, could face brewing restrictions until March. The brewery

entered 2004 with low stocks because December sales were up 18%.

Old 15-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Frank Logullo

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
AUSTRALIANS FACE BEER SHORTAGE

Australian beer drinkers are threatened with a beer shortage as the

thirsty
summer season begins. Coopers Brewery in Adelaide, the third largest

brewer,
had to temporarily suspend brewing week after a gas plant fire on New

Year's
Day threatened energy supplies to two states. While limited brewing has
resumed, publicans said they were concerned they may not be able to keep

up
with drinkers' demands. "I'm quite worried, to be quite frank," Rising Sun
publican and owner John Osborne told ABC radio. Coopers, one of

Australia's
oldest producers, could face brewing restrictions until March. The brewery
entered 2004 with low stocks because December sales were up 18%.

They should get their Fosters from where US supply is produced - Canada
Frank

Old 15-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Frank Logullo

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message
news
Australians don't drink Foster's. It is brewed for export.

I did not know that:
http://www.fosters.com.au/beer/about...ters_lager.asp
Is it an outlet for kangaroo ****?
Frank

Old 15-01-2004, 10:02 PM

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:22:02 GMT, "Frank Logullo"
wrote:

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message
news
Australians don't drink Foster's. It is brewed for export.

I did not know that:
http://www.fosters.com.au/beer/about...ters_lager.asp
Is it an outlet for kangaroo ****?
Frank

Or are Kangaroo liquid emissions the special palatable ingredient for
producing the best Australian Table Wines?

http://www.phespirit.info/montypytho...able_wines.htm

Geoff

Old 16-01-2004, 12:12 AM
canuckistani

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
AUSTRALIANS FACE BEER SHORTAGE

Australian beer drinkers are threatened with a beer shortage as the

thirsty
summer season begins. Coopers Brewery in Adelaide, the third largest

brewer,
had to temporarily suspend brewing week after a gas plant fire on New

Year's
Day threatened energy supplies to two states. While limited brewing has
resumed, publicans said they were concerned they may not be able to keep

up
with drinkers' demands. "I'm quite worried, to be quite frank," Rising Sun
publican and owner John Osborne told ABC radio. Coopers, one of

Australia's
oldest producers, could face brewing restrictions until March. The brewery

entered 2004 with low stocks because December sales were up 18%.

Why not drink a tall, cool glass of RoundUp, then?
Perfectly safe! Won't hurt you!
Bwaaahaaaaa(hic)aaaaa

Old 17-01-2004, 11:43 PM
madgardener

not confused, just amused.LOL yer alright Salty thumb GBSEG I couldn't
resist throwing out the real identity of the gasious plant (I wish I could
FIND me one to grow, I hear that once they establish themselves they resent
like hell being moved and are incredibly beautiful flowers. Smell kinda
citrus-y
madgardener glad to see someone sees me sometimes
"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
"madgardener" wrote in :

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
c (TOM KAN PA) wrote in
:

AUSTRALIANS FACE BEER SHORTAGE

Australian beer drinkers are threatened with a beer shortage as the
thirsty summer season begins. Coopers Brewery in Adelaide, the
third largest brewer, had to temporarily suspend brewing week after
a gas plant fire on New Year's Day threatened energy supplies to
two states. While limited brewing has resumed, publicans said they
were concerned they may not be able to keep up with drinkers'
demands. "I'm quite worried, to be quite frank," Rising Sun
publican and owner John Osborne told ABC radio. Coopers, one of
Australia's oldest producers, could face brewing restrictions until
March. The brewery

entered 2004 with low stocks because December sales were up 18%.

What is a gas plant? Is it something you grow to heat up your
compost?

That would be Dictamnus Rutaceae, or Gas Plant GBSEGmadgardener

oh no! Now everybody knows the name is real, you crazy lovable
madgardener, even the smarmiest ones in the group like *somebody else we
all know and lo"(ve)|(athe)"

(sorry couldn't resist such a great setup ... apologies if confused)

[IMG] code is On

Easy to see, Expat owns John Smith and John Smith is ExpatsPuppet on a String! hahahaha ..... Dance Johnny boy.. dance you fool!John Smith the puppet on a string John Smith[_5_] Ponds 0 07-09-2008 04:42 PM
John? Riley? Oz? TOM KAN PA Gardening 1 09-08-2003 09:42 PM
My progress in digging (I need sympathy) Kari Ponds 6 09-05-2003 08:20 PM
sympathy, please Jo Bohannon Ponds 9 20-04-2003 01:32 AM
Where's Riley?? TOM KAN PA Gardening 4 24-03-2003 09:20 AM