Old 08-02-2004, 05:32 PM
MLEBLANCA

Default Make a disposable Slug trap :what bait?

In article , Salty Thumb
writes:

Cool, Salty
You could also decorate with little bunting strips and rosettes;
with all the election stuff going on, make them red white and blue!

It is a SUNNY DAY and I am a little giddy with the thought of
going Outside to work in the garden............

Giddy Emilie
NorCal

Hi Emilie,

Wouldn't that be something, to drive by a bunch of houses and see a bunch
of milk cartons in various degrees of decoration?

I think we're on to something here!
the "latest thing in garden decor"....slug ponds.
with you in construction and me as decorator, we'll make a fortune.
We can even change the decor colors monthly to coordinate with
whatever holiday is in that month.
Coast to coast- Virginia to California !!!!

Old man winter is being a tease, Wednesday and today were very nice, but
tomorrow cold again, at least over on this side.

Yes, Spring has been peeking in the crack in the door, but yesterday
and today she has the door wide open: Mid fifties yesterday and 60s
today. Wow! I got so much done yesteday.
But the biggest sign of spring is that the beekeepers are putting
the bee hives out into the almond orchards this weekend.
Soon the valley will be filled with blossoms!

Emilie
NorCal