Old 03-02-2004, 02:25 PM
madgardener

Default my most sincere thanks

My most sincere thanks to those of you who have responded with cyber hugs
and real tears for the loss of my little Lioness, Sweetie. I appreciate
your compassion. There is a time to grieve and then there is the rest of
life. On a garden note........I found some small Hellebore buds on one of
the clumps of plants. woo hoo!! My pink butterfly bush beside my nook door
is loaded with silvery leaves and it's going to take the constitution of
iron to whack it back this spring before it wakes up. And in about two
weeks I will be back in outside Lawn and Garden with my babies instead of on
the front cash registers at werk g

Again, thanks for your kindness towards me in my grief. (Squire is freezing
his butt off in Wisconsin on a cargo run....but he'll be back in this area
soon, so at least he has a JOB!!)

madgardener, up on the windy, cold and rainy ridge (North Carolina is
getting ice and snow) back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain
which is caped in clouds drifting eastward in shades of blue gray and pink
with the sunlight of dawn streaked thru them, in Eastern Tennessee..zone 7,
sunset zone 36