Old 21-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Terry

Default Great Garden Website

I hope everyone can check out the new garden website located at
http://www.proudfoots.com

It has a mix of articles, links and help as well as a garden forum,
kids page and more. It also has important information about West Nile
Virus and innovative workshops.

See what you think.
Terry
Old 22-02-2004, 08:32 AM
O'neil

Hey Terry,

How are you doing? I enjoy playing in my garden. I can't wait for
Spring. I have a rainforest in my house. :-). That website is
great.

Thx
http://www.parttimeinternetjobs.com/WeekendGardener/

Old 22-02-2004, 04:11 PM
Terry

Thanks for the comment.
I too am waiting for spring. Although it is snowing quite hard here at
the moment and a few days ago we had 3 feet of snow come down in 24
hours. Today I am starting some seeds and looking forward to spring.
Talk later
Terry

Old 23-02-2004, 05:11 PM
Terry

Actually Janet,
No where does it ask for money at all. It just an informational
website. What it needs is some articles from people like you.
Certainly not SPAM, just looking for help.
Sincerely,
Terry

Old 26-02-2004, 06:42 AM
LanscpHort

"Terry" wrote in message
om...
I hope everyone can check out the new garden website located at
http://www.proudfoots.com

It has a mix of articles, links and help as well as a garden forum,
kids page and more. It also has important information about West Nile
Virus and innovative workshops.

See what you think.
Terry

arriving, my browser gives me one of those annoying ActiveX messages.

specializing in east Canadian (etc.)" might be good for now. (though 'pictou
county' I guess is similar)

maybe your topic pages could include well refined prefab URLs for special
topic Google searches?

bright "deep shade" group:*.gardens.*
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...A*.ga rdens.*

"zone" blue "deep shade" group:*.gardens.*
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...%3A*.gardens.*