Old 21-02-2004, 02:42 PM
Terry

Default Great Garden Website

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone can check out the new garden website located at
http://www.proudfoots.com

It has a mix of articles, links and help as well as a garden forum,
kids page and more. It also has important information about West Nile
Virus and innovative workshops.

If you want to write an article for the website send it to me, and
I'll post it on the site for you.

See what you think.
Terry
Old 21-02-2004, 05:32 PM
Jim

Fine--except that it is based in NOVA SCOTIA

Old 22-02-2004, 04:04 AM
Terry

It's from Nova Scotia to be sure, but I was hoping to add an
international touch to it. It seems that Europe seems to have a lot of
new perennials and annuals that would thrive in Nova Scotia but aren't
available here.

Maybe someone could write up a seed list from the UK and post it
there.

Just a thought,
Terry

Great Garden Website Terry Gardening 7 26-02-2004 06:42 AM
Great Garden Website - actually it's spam Cereus-validus Gardening 5 24-02-2004 03:12 AM
Great Garden Website - not another one!!! Cereus-validus Gardening 10 23-02-2004 01:28 PM
Great Garden Website - blah, blah, blah!!! Cereus-validus Gardening 6 23-02-2004 01:14 PM
Found a Great Garden Center Website. Stan Moore Gardening 0 23-10-2003 09:02 PM