Old 17-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Helen J. Foss

Default Attn: zxcvbob

I have NEVER put anyone's name and address on here, or anywhere else. I
did receive confirmations from the great majority of those I sent seeds
to. As evidence of the number of 'baggies' of seeds I mailed out, it's
obvious that I had more seeds than I could ever use, and everyone I sent
to in the continental U.S. received them.

Old 17-03-2004, 02:07 AM
zxcvbob

Helen J. Foss wrote:
I have NEVER put anyone's name and address on here, or anywhere else.

I *said* I might not be remembering it correctly. I just looked it up on
Google; on Sept 25, you posted a whole bunch of "ATTN: insert name here"
messages, with people's real life names in the subjects. But I just looked
at a couple and they did not have any addresses or pseudonyms in them.

I did receive confirmations from the great majority of those I sent
seeds to. As evidence of the number of 'baggies' of seeds I mailed out,
it's obvious that I had more seeds than I could ever use, and everyone I
sent to in the continental U.S. received them.

So, I'm not sure what you are looking for. If you know that everyone in
the US received them, they obviously sent you an acknowledgement of some
kind; otherwise you wouldn't know they were delivered. And if you mailed
stuff to Canada or Europe, they may have never arrived (like the peppers I
mentioned).

Best regards,
Bob

Attn: zxcvbob Helen J. Foss Gardening 0 17-03-2004 01:56 AM
Attn: zxcvbob Helen J. Foss Gardening 0 17-03-2004 01:31 AM
Attn: Heather Edwards Bruce Thomas Australia 5 05-04-2003 06:34 AM
ATTN: Jim Miller - your Paintball CO2 experiment Harry Muscle Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 28-03-2003 08:21 PM
open pollination-attn: Dwight Tom & Debbie Gardening 5 27-02-2003 03:51 AM