Old 21-03-2004, 07:32 PM
maple62

Default Help for my sick Dracaena Marginata - leaves going brown

Hello,

I've had a DM now for about 4 months but in the last few weeks the
tips of some of the leaves are turning brown. The brown parts are now
some 2-3 inches in length. I've maintained the same watering pattern
since I bought the plant, that is, watered the plant when the soil
became dry (approx. every 2-3 weeks). I would water so the compost was
very wet. The plant is 4ft tall and stands to the side of a window but
not in any direct sunlight (wrong part of the house). Under the window
is a radiator and I'm wondering whether this may be the cause? The
plant is still developing new leaves and they seem a healthy green in
colour. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 21-03-2004, 09:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Everything you are doing is wrong for the plant!!!

It isn't sick, you are torturing it.

Do a Google search for basic care of your plant.

om...