Old 23-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Betty Gerald

Default Vintage Seed Packets

Hi Everyone -

Our company is the oldest seed house in America. We recently
discovered a cache of vintage seed packets 30-50 years old and would
like to make them available to the public. You can order them directly
from our web site at the link below:

http://www.landrethseeds.com/catalog...p?cPath=26_927

The Washington Post recented featured an article on our vintage seed
packets. You can read the article he

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2004Mar3.html

We hope you enjoy these found treasures from the D. Landreth Seed
Company.

Best Regards.
Old 23-03-2004, 06:44 PM
Starlord

Ouch, 5 paks for $15.00.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Betty Gerald" wrote in message
om...
Hi Everyone -

Our company is the oldest seed house in America. We recently
discovered a cache of vintage seed packets 30-50 years old and would
like to make them available to the public. You can order them

directly
from our web site at the link below:

http://www.landrethseeds.com/catalog...p?cPath=26_927

The Washington Post recented featured an article on our vintage seed
packets. You can read the article he

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2004Mar3.html

We hope you enjoy these found treasures from the D. Landreth Seed
Company.

Best Regards.

---